For this week:
1. If you have skis, get them scraped and waxed. We'll discuss at the meeting tomorrow (7:30) where and how to do that.
2. I'll plan on skiing at Elm Creek at least once this week. Probably Thursday. Leave at 6:00 back by 9:00. Striding is probably best as they'll have solid tracks there and hopefully have the whole 2.5k course open.
3. I may also ski Wednesday morning (Elm Creek or Hyland) if there is interest.
4. Next weekend is the Breadsmith-Hoigaards relays at Hyland. Saturday morning, and if you don't drink Friday night it's not so bad. The race is a 2.5k relay with teams of two so you each ski 2.5k twice. Think of it as a good interval session. It's fun, fast and close and suggested if you don't have finals looming.
5. We'll also discuss vacation skiing at some point tomorrow.
See you tomorrow. Someone (me perhaps) will be running 4:45 today and tomorrow. Not quite enough snow to ski (although Como might work if you are desperate).